Chapter 7: Screening and standards for workers getting in the MR room.
After this overview in chapter 7 you should be able:
• To know the Site Access Restrictions.
• To distinguish the different contra-indications and to act properly if patients come for an MRI examination.
• To act in case of Emergency and to know the procedures.
• To describe and apply the local and national regulations regarding access to the MR room.
• To describe the “possible” side effects working in the MR room.
• To know the local regulations: who has access to the MR room.
• To name the different risks directly related to the MR system(s).
• To understand and describe the risk assessment/ limits related working in an MR room during an MR examination.